MULTIFUNCTIONAL 2K SPRAY EPOXY PRIMER
EPOXY PRIMER MULTIFUNCTIONAL 2K SPRAY
- Multifunctional two components epoxy primer in spray can
- Simple activating system for two components mixing
- Comfortable long potlife – 48 hours since activating
- Professional and easy spray application without having a compressor and spray gun
- Does not need additional tools for application
- Multifunctional epoxy primer for grounding, filling or intercoating
- Recommended above and below water line
- Provides antiosmotic protection in 250 μm.
- Anticorrosive protection
- Do not drip onto vertical surfaces
- First layer: raw surface, epoxy or polyester filler, epoxy primers, paint cleaned prior.
- Second layer: epoxy primer, polyurethane topcoat, clear coat, antifouling paints.
- Does not require sanding between coats while maintaining the suggested time interval
|Surfaces||GRP, laminates, steel, aluminum|
|Area||Above and below waterline|
|Theoretical coverage for 400 ml||1~2 m2|
|Number of coats||2 – 4|
|Pot life 20°C||48 h|
|Time between layers without sanding||5~10 minutes|
Before triggering, shake can thoroughly for 2 minutes after agitation balls are heard.
Remove the red pushbutton from the cap.
Turn the can by 180° and fit the pushbutton onto the pin in the base of the can.
Turn the can upside down and place on a firm surface.
Press the red pushbutton all the way in with the palm of your hand.
After triggering, shake can again thoroughly for 2 minutes after agitation balls are heard.
Set the adjustable spray nozzle to the size of the damage and damage pattern.
Spray distance: 10 ~ 20cm.
approx. 2÷4 spray coats
Recommended dry film layer: 80 ~200 μm
NOTICE: For antiosmosis and anticorrosion protection recommended DTF is 240 μm.
Allow a flash-off time of approx. 5-10 minutes between spray coats.
After painting, turn the can upside down and spray the valve until empty.
The completely empty spray cans can be disposed of in the recycling waste container.
Cans with hardened material must be disposed of as special waste.